Advice you can trust, the peace of mind you deserve
Baker Wilson is a general practice specialising in property, small business, family law, personal injury, litigation, wills and estates. Since 1982 our legal team has gained a reputation for the highest standards in personal service, understanding and professionalism.
We are your local family and business lawyers. When you turn to Baker Wilson for advice, protecting your interests becomes our number one priority. Whether you are buying property, need sound business advice, or assistance with litigation - our team of qualified professionals can help you.
From our base in Huonville in Southern Tasmania, we cater to the needs of our clients Australia-wide. We provide interstate clients with experienced, local knowledge as well as cost-effective representation when required.
Baker Wilson is a law firm you can trust. With over 20 years experience, and a friendly, efficient team available to assist you, we can provide you with the legal advice, support and services you need.
Our Service Guarantee:
- We will provide you with friendly, professional legal advice
- We will treat you with respect and dignity and be responsive to your needs and concerns
- At all times, we will aim to protect your best interests first and foremost
- We will talk to you in plain English, and explain the legal implications of your situation clearly and concisely
- We will go the extra distance to ensure your legal matters are resolved efficiently and cost-effectively
- We care about our reputation and are committed to providing you with a highly-personalised level of service we can be proud of
To find out how we may assist you, please feel welcome to contact us:
||Rosie Wilson LL.B
Rosie is available to assist you with property transfers, advice for small business, leases, wills and estates.
Direct Phone: 6264 1055
Fax: 6264 1935
||Roger Baker LL.B
Commissioner of the Supreme Court of Australia
Roger specialises in building disputes, personal injury claims, litigation and family law.
Direct Phone: 6264 2816
Fax: 6264 1935